It's not because you are in Paris for summer that you cannot have a good time chilling out at the beach!
From Saturday 8th of July to Sunday 3rd of September you will be able to enjoy the beach activities in Paris city center!
Sand, long chair, palm trees and relaxing holidays atmosphere is waiting for you at Paris Plage =).
Paris Plage, it's 2 main spot to enjoy the beach in Paris:
- Paris Plage on Voie George Pompidou aka Seine Riverside in Paris city center
- Paris Plage in Bassin de la Villette in the Eastern side of Paris
Paris Plage is open every day from 8:00 to midnight.
It's the place to go if you want to relax and chill out with your friends on a long chair with ice cream!
You will also be able to do Cultural and Sports activities for free at like:
- Borrow a book to read it in a long chair in Paris Plage libraries if you didn't brought your own book
- Play Beach Volley Ball, Baby Foot, Pétanque (French Bowls game)
- Take Latin dances classes, Taï Chi classes
A sample of Paris Plage:
How to get to Paris Plage:
- Voie George Pompidou - Seine Riverside in Paris city center:
M1 Louvre-Rivoli, M7 Pont Neuf, M1-4-7-11-14 RER A-B-D Châtelet, M1-11 Hôtel de Ville, M1 Saint-Paul, M7 Pont Marie
Vélib': 4011 Pont Marie - 4016, 4017 Hôtel de Ville - 1002 Châtelet
Noctilien (Night Bus): N11, N12, N13, N14, N15, N16, N21, N22, N23, N24, N122, N144, N145 Châtelet
- Bassin de la Villette - Eastern side of Paris:
M2-5-7bis Jaurès, M5 Laumière, M7 Crimée
Vélib': 19003 Stalingrad - 19004 Jaurès - 19029 Quai de la Seine - 19117 Quai de la Loire - 19125 Crimée
Noctilien (Night Bus): N13, N41, N42, N45 Jaurès
- Paris Plage 2017: from Saturday 8th of July to Sunday 3rd of September. Open every day from 8:00 to 24:00. Activities & main commodities like tap water, toilets and long chairs for free.
Beach shops to buy drinks and ice cream in Paris Plage.
More information, activities schedule and Paris Plage maps available on www.paris.fr/parisplages